T&ATS has years of experience with various CMMS's and can migrate data between systems, perform initial setups, and provide customized programming. Our associate, Mr. Jack Haigh, has extensive experience in the development and implementation of various types of programs in use throughout the City of Houston including Department of Aviation and Houston Lighting and Power.
T&ATS personnel contributed to the development of a Focus-based maintenance management program (the first written in that language) and were solely responsible for its marketing and support. This program is currently being used by a large refinery in Ghana, Marathon Marine, Stewart & Stevenson Gas Turbine Div., a major international offshore drilling contractor, and various commercial buildings in the U.S. We also made significant contributions to computerizing the maintenance effort at Bush International Airport under a City of Houston contract.
Our services include:
- Review of history records, OEM requirements, and existing PM program
- Development of PM procedures and schedules for equipment based on OEM recommendations and equipment history
- Development and updating of Operation and Maintenance Manuals
- Third party PM audits and preparation of quality control inspection system
- Development of custom software; migration of data; interface with existing software
- Implementation of SIP and ISM programs